This page is dedicated to store all eWINE related presentations:
- Eli De Poorter presented the topic “Applied Machine Learning for Wireless System Optimization” (PDF available here) at the MAKI workshop in Darmstadt, which discussed how wireless machine learning is transitioning from protocol level optimization to full system understanding and optimization.
- Eli De Poorter (Researcher and Professor at imec) gave detailed description of the eWINE research project including the showcases involved, intelligence toolbox, involved partners, project duration, etc and how the project can be useful for the research community. Download the presentation here (PDF)
- Ingrid Moerman (Research leader and Professor from imec) started the workshop with welcome note and agenda of the workshop. Download the presentation here (PDF)
- Mateusz Jemielity (IS-Wireless) – Custom eNB Scheduler and lessons learnt from OAI development. Presentation of aLTErnative (PDF)
- Dr. Sławomir Pietrzyk (ISW), Łukasz Kwiatkowski (ISW) and Shahab Ehsanfar (TUD) – 5G versus 4G waveforms benchmarking based on link-level modeling tools and SDR hardware applied in education and research(PDF). Presented at IEEE Globebecom 2016 conference